Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

This last year has had its ups and downs and needless to say amazing things are happening and have happened this last year that I am incredibly grateful for.

I was so excited today to receive an e-mail from my former art teacher from high school that I had been searching for since they had retired. My fave teach ever!! He has always been an inspiring soul to me and almost like a mentor. He has seen me at some of my best and worst times creatively and is just a fantastic human being. It has been 10 years or so since I saw him last when he transferred to another school. So that I am grateful for.

The creative opportunities that have presented themselves to me have been incredible and I am really looking forward to the new year with new experiences and exciting things coming up. Yippee!

So hang in there folks it is going to be a long and bumpy ride as always next year.... I have noticed that every other year is a good one so this next year I am praying to the goddess that it will be good. Phew!

Ok back to painting.... oh wait it is really late/early in the night/morning so maybe sleep could be an option? hmm sleeeeep. What is this thing called sleep that I am apparently unaware of? hehe

LOVE YOU ALL! XOXOXO

No comments: