Monday, November 17, 2008

Time is turning

It was really a great day. We were at home with our youngest and had some issues today. Overall, he seemed pretty good. Phew!!! We have a counselor coming to the house a few times a week to evaluate our son for other things and to help us deal with him better.

There is a lot going on in our lives that seem to be really fantastic and for that I am thankful.

My husbands daughter stopped off tonight to see him and the boys. I love how my husbands eyes light up when he sees her. It is like a breath of life in him. Every time he sees her I see it. It is a great people watching moment.

I had tons to do today but family has come first.


Tomorrow will be a busy busy day!

1 comment:

Daniel Sanger said...

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for putting me on your blogroll - will do that same:)

Daniel